Report NEP-INT-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berthou, A. & Vicard, V., 2013. "Firms' Export Dynamics: Experience vs. Size," Working papers 445, Banque de France.
- Kubo, Koji, 2013. "Myanmar's non-resource export potential after the lifting of economic sanctions : a gravity model analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 426, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kaleb Girma Abreha & Valérie Smeets & Frédéric Warzynski, 2013. "Coping with the Crisis: Recent Evolution in Danish Firms' International Trade Involvement, 2000-2010," Economics Working Papers 2013-15, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Massimo Tamberi, 2013. "Product Diversification, Relative Specialisation And Economic Development: Import-Export Analysis," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 15, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2013. "Do Overseas investments create or replace trade? New insights from a macro-sectoral study on Japan," Working Papers hal-00854109, HAL.
- Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sousa, Cândida & Carvalho, Helena & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Trade Protectionism and Intra-industry Trade: A USA - EU Comparison," MPRA Paper 49482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2013. "Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean Countries' case in agriculture and fishery," Working Papers 2/13, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Michele Bernini & Sarah Guillou & Flora Bellone, 2013. "Firms leverage and export quality:evidence from France," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Yuko Imura, 2013. "Endogenous Trade Participation with Incomplete Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Staff Working Papers 13-30, Bank of Canada.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2013. "The Trade Agreement Embarrassment, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-049, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 02 Sep 2013.
- Mina Kim, & Deokwoo Nam, & Jian Wang & Jason Wu,, 2013. "International Trade Price Stickiness and Exchange Rate Pass-through in Micro Data: A Case Study on US-China Trade," Working Papers 467, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Lawrence Edwards & Rhys Jenkins, 2013. "The impact of chinese import penetration on the south african manufacturing sector," SALDRU Working Papers 102, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Juan de Lucio & Raúl Mínguez & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2013. "The dynamics of firms’ export portfolio: A network analysis with an application to Mexico and Bulgaria," Working Papers 1316, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Ursula Fritsch & Holger Görg, 2013. "Outsourcing, Offshoring and Innovation: Evidence from Firm-level Data for Emerging Economies," Kiel Working Papers 1861, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.