Report NEP-INT-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Horst Raff & Joachim Wagner, 2013. "Foreign Ownership and the Extensive Margins of Exports: Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1845, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Temouri, Yama & Wagner, Joachim, 2013. "Do outliers and unobserved heterogeneity explain the exporter productivity premium? Evidence from France, Germany and the United Kingdom," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 320, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Horst Raff & Natalia Trofimenko, 2013. "World Market Access of Emerging-Market Firms: the Role of Foreign Ownership and Access to External Finance," Kiel Working Papers 1848, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jose Luis Groizard & Priya Ranjan & Jose Antonio Rodriguez-Lopez, 2013. "Offshoring, Exporting, and Jobs," Working Papers 121312, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- MUKONOKI Hiroshi, 2013. "On the Welfare Effect of FTAs in the Presence of FDIs and Rules of Origin," Discussion papers 13053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Francisco Rebelo & Ester Gomes da Silva, 2013. "Export variety, technological content and economic performance: The case of Portugal," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1310, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2013.
- Vincent Bodart & Bertrand Candelon & Jean-François Carpantier, 2013. "Real exchange rates, commodity prices and structural factors in developing countries," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-09, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Mitsuru Katagiri, 2013. "Capital Flow, Foreign Direct Investment and Home Market Effect," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Warda, Peter, 2013. "Labor Decomposition: A Firm Level Analysis on Import Quality and Labor Demand," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 322, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mori, Romio & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Yamada, Nanae, 2013. "Food safety control system of Chinese eel exports and its challenges," IDE Discussion Papers 418, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- K, S Chalapati Rao & Dhar, Biswajit, 2013. "FDI in Multi-brand Retail Trade and the Safeguards," MPRA Paper 47795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Campos, Nauro F, 2013. "Reexamining the Conditional Effect of Foreign Direct Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 7458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).