Report NEP-INT-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Horst Raff & Joachim Wagner, 2013. "Foreign Ownership and the Extensive Margins of Exports: Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 277, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr & Elisabeth Christen & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2013. "Pattern, Determinants and Dynamics of Austrian Service Exports – A Firmlevel Analysis," FIW Research Reports series IV-005, FIW.
- Cipollina, Maria & Laborde, David & Salvatici, Luca, 2013. "Do Preferential Trade Policies (Actually) Increase Exports? An analysis of EU trade policies," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150177, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kwok Tong Soo, 2013. "Intra-industry trade," Working Papers 33867578, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Arvis, Jean-Francois, 2013. "How many dimensions do we trade in ? product space geometry and latent comparative advantage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6478, The World Bank.
- Peter M. Morrow & Loren Brandt, 2013. "Tariffs and the Organization of Trade in China," Working Papers tecipa-491, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Shinyekwa, Isaac & Othieno, Lawrence, 2013. "Comparing the Performance of Uganda’s Intra-East African Community Trade and Other Trading Blocs: A Gravity Model Analysis," Research Series 150227, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Hasan, Syed M., 2013. "Credit Constraints, Technology Choice and Exports - A Firm Level Study for Latin American Countries," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149742, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sergey Kichko & Sergey Kokovin & Evgeny Zhelobodko, 2013. "Trade Patterns and Export Pricing Under Non-CES Preferences," FIW Working Paper series 124, FIW.
- Hejazi, Mina & Grant, Jason, 2013. "Do Trade Costs Affect the Extensive Margin of Trade? Lessons from U.S. Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Imports," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150226, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Munasib, Abdul & Roy, Devesh, 2013. "Nontariff Barriers as Bridge to Cross," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149680, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gaigné, Carl & Larue, Bruno, 2013. "Quality Standards, International Trade and the Evolution of Industries," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150469, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Leon Podkaminer, 2013. "Does Trade Drive Global Growth?," wiiw Research Reports 386, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Yoshimichi Murakami, 2013. "Trade Liberalization and Skill Premium in Chile," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2013. "Specialisation and/or Convergence: Structure of European Exports and Production," ETLA Working Papers 12, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.