Report NEP-INT-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Murat, 2012. "Out of sight, not out of mind. Education networks and international trade," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 087, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:072012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miguel Manjón & Juan A. Mañez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2012. "Export intensity and the productivity gains of exporting," Working Papers 1216, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "The Great Export Recovery in German Manufacturing Industries, 2009/2010," Working Paper Series in Economics 253, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Mitchell Kellman & Mitchell Yochanan Shachmurove, 2012. "Trade Sophistication in a Transition Economy: Poland 1980–2009," Working Papers 64, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Marco Alderighi & Alberto Gaggero, 2012. "Do non-stop flights boost exports?," DEM Working Papers Series 012, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Silvio Contessi & Francesca de Nicola, 2012. "What do we know about the relationship between access to finance and international trade?," Working Papers 2012-054, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Elie Appelbaum & Mark Melatos, 2012. "Camouflaged Trade Agreements," Working Papers 2012_2, York University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:42340 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joël Hellier, 2012. "North-South Globalization and Inequality," Working Papers 273, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:242012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Berman & José de Sousa & Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer, 2012. "Time to ship during financial crises," Working Papers 2012-25, CEPII research center.
- Youssouf Kiendrebeogo, 2012. "Understanding the Causal Links between Financial Development and International Trade," Working Papers halshs-00747618, HAL.
- Leandro Arozamena & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2012. "Incentive Schemes in Export and Investment Promotions," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 77438, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO, 2012. "The Effects of Financial Development on Trade Performance and the Role of Institutions," Working Papers halshs-00748544, HAL.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:082012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emanuele Forlani, 2012. "Irish firms’ productivity and Imported Inputs," DEM Working Papers Series 009, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.