Report NEP-INT-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armando Silva & Oscar Afonso & Ana Paula Africano, 2011. "Economic performance and international trade engagement: the case of Portuguese manufacturing firms," GEE Papers 0037, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised May 2011.
- Peter S. Liapis, 2011. "Changing Patterns of Trade in Processed Agricultural Products," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 47, OECD Publishing.
- Dennis Novy, 2010. "International Trade Without CES: Estimating Translog Gravity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1031, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Harold Creusen & Arjan Lejour, 2011. "Uncertainty and the export decisions of Dutch firms," FIW Working Paper series 069, FIW.
- Giordano Mion & Linke Zhu, 2010. "Import Competition from and Outsourcing to China: A Curse or Blessing for Firms?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1038, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lunchao Hu & Kailan Tian & Xin Wang & Jiang Zhang, 2011. "The "S" Curve Relationship between Export Diversity and Economic Size of Countries," Papers 1105.5891, arXiv.org.
- Elhanan Helpman & Oleg Itskhoki & Stephen Redding, 2010. "Trade and Labor Market Outcomes," CEP Discussion Papers dp1028, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Besedes, Tibor, 2011. "The role of NAFTA and returns to scale in export duration," MPRA Paper 31217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Meera Fickling & Woan Foong Wong, 2011. "Revitalizing the Export-Import Bank," Policy Briefs PB11-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Francis Ng & Arvind Subramanian, 2011. "The Elephant in the "Green Room": China and the Doha Round," Policy Briefs PB11-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hal Hill & Juthathip Jongwanich, 2011. "Asia Rising: Emerging East Asian Economies as Foreign Investors," Departmental Working Papers 2011-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Fabrice Defever, 2010. "The Spatial Organization of Multinational Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1029, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Jakob de Haan & XingWang Qian & Shu Yu, 2011. "China's Outward Direct Investment in Africa," Working Papers 132011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Roberto Basile & Luigi Benfratello & Davide Castellani, 2011. "Spatial clustering and nonlinearities in the location of multinational firms," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 90/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.