Report NEP-INT-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Julian di Giovanni, 2009. "Putting the Parts Together: Trade, Vertical Linkages, and Business Cycle Comovement," IMF Working Papers 09/181, International Monetary Fund.
- Raff, Horst & Wagner, Joachim, 2009. "Intra-Industry Adjustment to Import Competition: Theory and Application to the German Clothing Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 4434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johansson, Sara, 2009. "Market Experiences and Export Decisions in Heterogeneous Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 196, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Paula Bustos, 2009. "Trade liberalization, exports and technology upgrading: Evidence on the impact of MERCOSUR on Argentinean firms," Economics Working Papers 1173, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Suedekum, Jens, 2009. "Subsidizing Firm Entry in Open Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 4384, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pas:papers:2009-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Henn & Theo S. Eicher, 2009. "One Money, One Marketâ€”A Revised Benchmark," IMF Working Papers 09/186, International Monetary Fund.
- Giordano Mion & Hylke Vandenbussche & Linke Zhu, 2009. "Trade with China and Skill Upgrading: Evidence from Belgian Firm Level Data," LICOS Discussion Papers 24809, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Sara, 2009. "Scale and Scope - human capital and the structure of regional export flows," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 195, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Helble, Matthias & Mann, Catherine & Wilson, John S., 2009. "Aid for trade facilitation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5064, The World Bank.
- CÃ©line Allard, 2009. "Competitiveness in Central-Europe: What Has Happened Since EU Accession?," IMF Working Papers 09/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2009. "U.S. Trade Policy Since 1934: An Uneven Path Toward Greater Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 15397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kai Guo & Papa N'Diaye, 2009. "Is China's Export-Oriented Growth Sustainable?," IMF Working Papers 09/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Luc Eyraud, 2009. "Madagascar: A Competitiveness and Exchange Rate Assessment," IMF Working Papers 09/107, International Monetary Fund.