Report NEP-INT-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0607-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0708-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0708-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ron Boschma & Simona Iammarino, 2008. "Related variety, trade variety and regional growth in Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0802, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2008.
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "What Accounts for the Rising Sophistication of China's Exports?," NBER Working Papers 13771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fadinger, Harald & Fleiss, Pablo, 2008. "Trade and Sectoral Productivity," MPRA Paper 6938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0607-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2008. "Geography of Trade Costs in Italy," Working Papers 2008-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Kumakura, Masanaga & Kuroko, Masato, 2007. "China's Impact on the Exports of Other Asian Countries: A Note," IDE Discussion Papers 131, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho & Julian P. Diaz, 2007. "Trade Liberalization in Latin America and Eastern Europe: The Cases of Ecuador and Slovenia," Discussion Papers 2007-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Item repec:iwt:polbrs:p07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lopez-Cordova, J. Ernesto & Micco, Alejandro & Molina, Danielken, 2008. "How sensitive are Latin American exports to Chinese competition in the U.S. market ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4497, The World Bank.
- Stephen B. DeLoach & Jayoti Das, 2008. "Resolving the Paradox of Social Standards and Export Competitiveness," Working Papers 2008-03, Elon University, Department of Economics.
- Francois, Joseph & Horn, Henrik & Kaunitz, Niklas, 2008. "Trading Profiles and Developing Country Participation in the WTO Dispute Settlement System," Working Paper Series 730, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Philipp Maier, 2008. "A Wave of Protectionism? An Analysis of Economic and Political Considerations," Staff Working Papers 08-2, Bank of Canada.
- Fugarolas Álvarez-Ude, Guadalupe & Mañalich Gálvez, Isis & Matesanz Gómez, David, 2008. "Empirical Evidence Of The Balance Of Payments Constrained Growth In Cuba. The Effects Of Comercial Regimes Since 1960," MPRA Paper 6993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "International Competition and U.S. R&D Subsidies: A Quantitative Welfare Analysis," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/11, European University Institute.