Report NEP-INT-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kris James Mitchener & Marc Weidenmier, 2008. "Trade and Empire," NBER Working Papers 13765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susumu Imai & Hajime Katayama & Kala Krishna, 2007. "Is Protection Really for Sale? A Survey and Directions for Future Research," Working Papers 1151, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0607-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Balat, Jorge & Brambilla, Irene & Porto, Guido, 2008. "Realizing the gains from trade : export crops, marketing costs, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4488, The World Bank.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2008. "The Terms of Trade and Domestic Spending," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2008018e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Matthieu Bussière & Arnaud Mehl, 2008. "China's and India's roles in global trade and finance - twin titans for the new millennium?," Occasional Paper Series 80, European Central Bank.
- Oded Galor & Andrew Mountford, 2008. "Trading Population for Productivity: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2008-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Porto, Guido, 2008. "Agro-manufactured export prices, wages and unemployment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4489, The World Bank.
- Raballand, Gael & Kunaka, Charles & Giersing, Bo, 2008. "The impact of regional liberalization and harmonization in road transport services : a focus on Zambia and lessons for landlocked countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4482, The World Bank.
- TAKAHASHI Katsuhide & URATA Shujiro, 2008. "On the Use of FTAs by Japanese Firms," Discussion papers 08002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Masahiro Endoh & Koichi Hamada & Koji Shimomura, 2008. "Can a Preferential Trade Agreement Benefit Neighbor Countries without Compensating Them?," Working Papers 961, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Akiko Maruyama & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2007. "Variety expansion and fertility rate," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-29-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Jan 2008.
- Gindling, T. H., 2008. "South-South Migration: The Impact of Nicaraguan Immigrants on Earnings, Inequality and Poverty in Costa Rica," IZA Discussion Papers 3279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- The International Study Group on Exports and Productivity, 2007. "Exports and productivity: Comparable evidence for 14 countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-069, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Galasso, 2007. "Broad Cross-License Agreements andPersuasive Patent Litigation: Theory andEvidence from the Semiconductor Industry," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 45, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.