Report NEP-INT-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Didier Laussel & Raymond Riezman, 2006. "Fixed Transport Costs and International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 1764, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holger Breinlich, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Restructuring through Mergers and Acquisitions," CEP Discussion Papers dp0717, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:col:001065:002552 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard E. Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Trade and Growth with Heterogeneous Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp0727, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nancy Birdsall, 2006. "Stormy Days on an Open Field: Asymmetries in the Global Economy," Working Papers 81, Center for Global Development.
- William R. Cline, 2006. "The U.S. External Deficit and the Developing Countries," Working Papers 86, Center for Global Development.
- Brown, W., 2006. "The Influence of Product Markets on Industrial Relations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0652, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Almeida, Rita & Fernandes, Ana Margarida, 2006. "Openness and technological innovations in developing countries : evidence from firm-level surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3985, The World Bank.
- Richard Castaldi & Susan Cholette & Mahmood Hussain, 2006. "A Country-Level Analysis of Competitive Advantage in the Wine Industry," DEIAgra Working Papers 6002, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Jul 2006.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "Productivity, Exporting and the Learning-by-Exporting Hypothesis: Direct Evidence from UK Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp0726, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Klinger, Bailey & Lederman, Daniel, 2006. "Innovation and export portfolios," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3983, The World Bank.