Report NEP-INO-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben R. Martin, 2015. "R&D Policy Instruments: A Critical Review of What We Do & Don't Know," Working Papers wp476, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Michele Capriati & Marialuisa Divella, 2017. "Why growth rates differ? Path of innovation in Italian provinces," Working Papers 1702, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe, 2017. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/023, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2017. "The Locus of Knowledge Externalities and the Cost of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201728, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017. "The Engines of the Creative Response: Reactivity and Knowledge Governance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201727, University of Turin.
- Stefano Comino & Fabio M. Manenti & NIkolaus Thumm, 2017. "The Role of Patents in Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs). A survey of the Literature," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0212, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Lindner, Ines & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "Innovation and inequality in a small world," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 313, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- José Fernández Donoso & Fernando Hernández, 2017. "International protection of intellectual property rights: a stochastic frontier index," Serie Working Papers 41, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Cristian Barra & Roberto Zotti, 2017. "Research, knowledge transfer and innovation: the effect of Italian universities’ efficiency on the local economic development 2006-2012," Working papers 60, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2017. "R&D Policy regimes in France: New Evidence from a spatio-temporal Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-22, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Joshua L. Rosenbloom & Donna K. Ginther, 2017. "Show me the Money: Federal R&D Support for Academic Chemistry, 1990-2009," NBER Working Papers 23555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Rupietta & Harald Pfeifer & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2017. "Firms' knowledge acquisition during dual-track VET: Which sources are important for innovativeness?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0131, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2017. "The challenge of China’s rise as a science and technology powerhouse," Policy Contributions 21154, Bruegel.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Joan Crespo & David L. Rigby, 2017. "Smart Specialization policy in the EU: Relatedness, Knowledge Complexity and Regional Diversification," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1717, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2017.
- Requate, Till, 2017. "Incentives to innovate under emission taxes and tradeable permits," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 222, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk, 2017. "Wage inequality and structural change," GRAPE Working Papers 8, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Ergen, Timur, 2017. "Coalitional cohesion in technology policy: The case of the early solar cell industry in the United States," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Francisco Serranito, 2017. "Determinants of technology catch-up in MENA and SSA countries: a panel data analysis," CEPN Working Papers 2017-13, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.