Report NEP-INO-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fassio, Claudio, 2014. "Sectoral Systems or Distance-to-the-Frontier Effects in Innovation? A Comparison of Three Medium-Technology Sectors in Germany, Italy and Spain," SEP Working Papers 2014/3, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Inoue, Hiroyasu & Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2016. "Innovation and collaboration patterns between research establishments," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 48, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hans K. Hvide & Benjamin F. Jones, 2016. "University Innovation and the Professor's Privilege," NBER Working Papers 22057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Severin Frank & Wolfgang Kerber, 2016. "Patent Settlements in the Pharmaceutical Industry: What Can We Learn From Economic Analysis?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201601, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Fulvio Castellacci & Magnus Gulbrandsen & Jarle Hildrum & E. Martinkenaite & Erlend Simensen & Vegard Tveito, 2016. "How Does Innovation Differ across Business Functions? Employee-level Analysis of a Multinational Company," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20160321, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Santos, Antonio Bob, 2015. "Open Innovation in clusters: The Portuguese case," MPRA Paper 70032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yagi, Michiyuki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "Time-period and industry heterogeneity of innovation activity in Japan," MPRA Paper 70207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel P. Gross, 2016. "Creativity Under Fire: The Effects of Competition on Creative Production," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-109, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2018.
- Alessio CAVICCHI & Katerina CIAMPI STANCOVA, 2016. "Food and gastronomy as elements of regional innovation strategies," JRC Research Reports JRC99987, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "Conditional Determinants of Mobile Phones Penetration and Mobile Banking in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 70235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2015.
- Asongu, Simplice & Tchamyou, Vanessa, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurship on Knowledge Economy in Africa," MPRA Paper 70237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2015.
- Fairlie, Robert & Miranda, Javier, 2016. "Taking the Leap: The Determinants of Entrepreneurs Hiring their First Employee," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3z2945nj, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Yang, Jinrui, 2016. "Monopoly VS Competition: Market Structure’s Impact on Product Innovation-with Endogenous Quality of New Product," MPRA Paper 70094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuusi, Tero & Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2016. "A Study on the Finnish R&D Tax Credit of the Years 2013–2014," ETLA Reports 51, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Voeten, Jaap & Vannoorenberghe, Gonzague, 2016. "Policy Brief: Exports and Innovation in Emerging Economies," Other publications TiSEM ffc4c870-f6e9-4795-badd-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Philippe Collard & Wilfried Segretier, 2014. "How can imitation counterbalance innovation? An ABM Bass model for competing products," Post-Print hal-01288467, HAL.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:70302 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens Sorvik & Inger Midtkandal & Chiara Marzocchi & Elvira Uyarra, 2016. "How Outward Looking is Smart Specialisation? Results from a survey on inter-regional collaboration in Smart Specialisation Strategies (RIS3)," JRC Research Reports JRC100813, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Rudi Bekkers & Arianna Martinelli & Federico Tamagni, 2016. "The causal effect of including standards-related documentation into patent prior art: evidence from a recent EPO policy change," LEM Papers Series 2016/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Muhammad, Nabeel & Léo-Paul, Dana, 2015. "Collective Efficacy of a Regional Network: Extending the Social Embeddedness Perspective of Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 70120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tetsugen Haruyama, 2016. "A Patent Race of Heterogeneous Firms and Its Application," Discussion Papers 1613, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Andreas Irmen & Anastasia Litina, 2016. "Population Aging and Inventive Activity," DEM Discussion Paper Series 16-03, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- David M. Byrne & John G. Fernald & Marshall B. Reinsdorf, 2016. "Does the United States have a productivity slowdown or a measurement problem?," Working Paper Series 2016-3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Accolley, Delali, 2011. "The Schumpeter Legacy," MPRA Paper 69973, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2016.
- Vasco M. Carvalho & Nico Voigtländer, 2015. "Input Diffusion and the Evolution of Production Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1550, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Naudé, Wim, 2016. "Is European Entrepreneurship in Crisis?," IZA Discussion Papers 9817, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).