Report NEP-INO-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Di Cintio, Marco & Grassi, Emanuele, 2015. "Intra-sector and inter-sector competition in a model of growth," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- William Kerr & Ufuk Akcigit & Nicholas Bloom & Daron Acemoglu, 2015. "Innovation, Reallocation and Growth," 2015 Meeting Papers 188, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- B. Zorina Khan, 2015. "Inventing Prizes: A Historical Perspective on Innovation Awards and Technology Policy," NBER Working Papers 21375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yael V. Hochberg & Carlos J. Serrano & Rosemarie H. Ziedonis, 2015. "Patent collateral, investor commitment and the market for venture lending," Working Papers 1519, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Turkeli, Serdar & Kemp, Rene, 2015. "Effective research and innovation (R&I) policy in the EU-28: A causal and configurational analysis of political governance determinants," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sokolov, Ilya (Соколов, Илья) & Hudko, Elizaveta (Худько, Елизавета) & Moguchev, Nikita (Могучев, Никита) & Deshko, M. (Дешко, М.), 2015.
"International and Russian Experience in the Management of Public Expenditure on R&D
[Международный И Российский Опыт Управления Государственными Расходами По Ниокр]," Published Papers mn54, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Yi Zhou & Canfei He & Shengjun Zhu, 2015. "Does Creative Destruction Work for Chinese Regions? An Empirical Study on the Articulation between Firm Exit and Entry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1522, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2015.
- Hayashi, Fumiko & Li, Grace & Wang, Zhu, 2015. "Innovation, Deregulation, and the Life Cycle of a Financial Service Industry," Working Paper 15-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Kushlin, Valery (Кушлин, Валерий) & Ustenko, Viktoria (Устенко, Виктория), 2015.
"The Innovative Content of the Investment Policy
[Инновационное Наполнение Инвестиционной Политики]," Published Papers mn42, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Martin, Roman & Trippl, Michaela, 2015. "Cluster Evolution, Regional Innovation Systems and Knowledge Bases. The Development and Transformation of the ICT Cluster in Southern Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/24, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Gaponenko, A. (Гапоненко, А.) & Savelyeva, Marina (Савельева, Марина), 2015.
"Recent Trends in the Development of Modern Management in the Context of Globalization
[Актуальные Тенденции Развития Современного Менеджмента В Условиях Глобализации]," Published Papers mn50, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Rupietta, Kira, 2015. "How does Part-time Work Affect Firm Performance and Innovation Activity?," Working papers 2015/05, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Dean Baker, 2015. "Measuring Recovery: The Impact of Exempting the Pharmaceutical Industry from Patent Reviews," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-17, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Davide Dragone & Luca Lambertini & George Leitmann & Arsen Palestini, 2015. "Hamiltonian Potential Functions for Differential Games," Working Paper series 15-25, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Wenjuan Zuo, 2015. "The Effects of Copyright Law on Chinese Media Innovation," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2603809, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska, 2015. "Social acceptance of green energy and dynamic electricity tariffs - a short review," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/07, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Callum Wilkie, 2015. "Institutions and the Entrepreneurial Discovery Process for Smart Specialization," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1523, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2015.
- Mary Arrieta, 2015. "The Financing of Investment in European SMEs: Does economic integration matter?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604294, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Lascaux, Alexander (Ляско, Александр), 2015.
"Modern Views on the Role of Confidential Relations in the Structure of Inter-Firm Alliances
[Современные Взгляды На Роль Доверительных Отношений В Структуре Межфирменных Альянсов]," Published Papers mn55, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Natalia Ramondo, 2015. "Innovation and Production in the Global Economy," 2015 Meeting Papers 183, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jan Stráský & Eckhard Wurzel, 2015. "Luxembourg – diversifying a small open economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1240, OECD Publishing.
- Shengjun Zhu & Canfei He & Yi Zhou, 2015. "How to jump further? Path dependent and path breaking in an uneven industry space," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1524, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2015.
- May-Strobl, Eva & Welter, Friederike, 2015. "Das Zukunftspanel Mittelstand Herausforderungen aus Unternehmersicht," IfM-Materialien 239, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Marchese, carla & Privileggi, Fabio, 2015. "Endogenous Economic Growth with Disembodied Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201525, University of Turin.
- Jungsoo Park, Lawrence Lau, 2015. "Productivity lessons for the Asian region," EABER Working Papers 24840, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Eduard P.Gavrilov, 2015. "Legislation on Intellectual Property in the Russian Federation: Novels Introduced in the Civil Code of R.F. By the Federal Law of March 12, 2014 ¹ 35 Fz," HSE Working papers WP BRP 52/LAW/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- KATO Takao & KODAMA Naomi, 2015. "Performance-related Pay and Productivity: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 15088, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Melitz, Marc J. & Polanec, SaÅ¡o, 2015. "Dynamic Olley-Pakes Productivity Decomposition with Entry and Exit," Scholarly Articles 17492204, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Il Hwan Lee, 2015. "Finding possibilities of R&D cooperation between South Korea and North Korea with bibliometrics," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604483, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Radovan Pejanovi? & Dunja Demirovi? & Vladimir Niki?, 2015. "Higher Education In Serbia: Exploring A Development Model Of The Third Mission At An University," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604237, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Antonio Accetturo & Luciana Aimone & Enrico Beretta & Silvia Camussi & Luigi Cannari & Daniele Coin & Laura Conti & Roberto Cullino & Alessandro Fabbrini & Cristina Fabrizi & Giovanni Iuzzolino & Ales, 2015. "Deindustrialization and tertiarization: structural changes in North West Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 282, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Xavier Gabaix & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Benjamin Moll, 2015. "The Dynamics of Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian vom Lehn, 2015. "Labor Market Polarization, the Decline of Routine Work, and Technological Change: A Quantitative Evaluation," 2015 Meeting Papers 151, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ali Williams Butu, 2015. "Assessment Of Electronic Waste Management And The Environmental Impact On Kaduna Metropolis, Nigeria," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604734, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Elena Merle-Beral & Katharina Gassner, 2015. "Permitting and Licensing Regimes for Renewable Energy Projects," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22113, The World Bank.
- Urban Sila & Nataša Jemec & Hermes Morgavi, 2015. "Raising competitiveness and long-term growth of the Slovenian economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1241, OECD Publishing.
- Hubert Janicki & Henry Hyatt & Emin Dinlersoz, 2015. "Who Works for Whom? Worker Sorting in a Model of Entrepreneurship with Heterogeneous Labor Markets," 2015 Meeting Papers 104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dr. Christian Lutz & Dr. Markus Flaute & Dr. Ulrike Lehr & Dr. Kirsten Svenja Wiebe, 2015. "Economic impacts of renewable power generation technologies and the role of endogenous technological change," GWS Discussion Paper Series 15-9, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Micha? Soliwoda & Joanna Paw?owska-Tyszko, 2015. "Tax policy tools vs. sustainable development of agriculture. The case of Poland," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604481, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.