Report NEP-INO-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2013. "Technology Parks versus Science Parks: does the university make the difference?," MPRA Paper 49227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prokop, Jacek & Karbowski, Adam, 2013. "R&D cooperation and industry cartelization," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-41, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Enrico Moretti & Daniel J. Wilson, 2013. "State Incentives for Innovation, Star Scientists and Jobs: Evidence from Biotech," Working Paper Series 42_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Waters, James, 2013. "The Sarbanes-Oxley Act, industrial innovation, and real option creation," MPRA Paper 49173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David R. Gallagher & Katja Ignatieva & James McCulloch, 2013. "Industry Concentration, Excess Returns and Innovation in Australia," Research Paper Series 334, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1314, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- KWON Hyeog Ug & Jungsoo PARK, 2013. "R&D, Integration, and Foreign Ownership," Discussion papers 13071, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gregory, Terry & Patuelli, Roberto, 2013. "Regional age structure, human capital and innovation: Is demographic ageing increasing regional disparities?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jan Fagerberg & Maryann P. Feldman & Martin Srholec, 2013. "Technological Dynamics and Social Capability: US States and European Nations," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20130819, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Sala, Emanuela & Knies, Gundi & Burton, Jonathan, 2013. "Propensity to consent to data linkage: experimental evidence from the Innovation Panel on the role of three survey design features," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2013-05, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.