Report NEP-INO-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hitoshi Tanaka & Tatsuro Iwaisako, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights and Foreign Direct Investment: A Welfare Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Muhamed Kudic & Andreas Pyka & Marco Sunder, 2013. "Network Formation: R&D Cooperation Propensity and Timing Among German Laser Source Manufacturers," IWH Discussion Papers 9, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2013. "Determinants and Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 7487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marianne Chouteau & Marie Pierre Escudié & Joelle Forest & Céline Nguyen, 2013. "Le Dispositif " Innovation Et Société "," Post-Print halshs-00842175, HAL.
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Henry, Emeric & Kyle, Margaret, 2013. "Competition and the Efficiency of Markets for Technology," IDEI Working Papers 784, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2013. "Globalization Localized Technological Change and the Knowledge Economy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201325, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2013. "Innovation and Income Inequality," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201324, University of Turin.
- Ćwiklicki, Marek & Alcouffe, Alain, 2013. "The Dissemination of Management Innovations through Consultancy in the Postwar Period," MPRA Paper 48310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Correa, Paulo & Andres, Luis & Borja-Vega, Christian, 2013. "The impact of government support on firm R&D investments : a meta-analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6532, The World Bank.
- Cappelli, Riccardo & Montobbio, Fabio, 2013. "European Integration and Knowledge Flows across European Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201322, University of Turin.
- Dutz, Mark A., 2013. "Resource reallocation and innovation : converting enterprise risks into opportunities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6534, The World Bank.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2013. "The Economic Complexity of Innovation as a Creative Response," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201326, University of Turin.
- Fernández-Zubieta, Ana & Geuna, Aldo & Lawson, Cornelia, 2013. "Researchers’ mobility and its impact on scientific productivity"," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201313, University of Turin.