Report NEP-INO-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Carmen Cabello Medina & Antonio Carmona Lavado & Gloria Cuevas Rodríguez, 2009. "Social capital and knowledge in interorganizational networks: Their joint effect on innovation," Working Papers 09.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Ángel Estrada & José Manuel Montero, 2009. "R&D investment and endogenous growth: a SVAR approach," Working Papers 0925, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Natário, Maria Manuela, 2009. "Innovation Processes and Factors on Peripheral Regions of Portugal and Spain," MPRA Paper 18302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federica Rossi & Margherita Russo & Stefania Sardo & Josh Whitford, 2009. "Innovative interventions in support of innovation networks. A complex system perspective to public innovation policy and private technology brokering," Department of Economics 0619, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Kraft, Kornelius & Stank, Jörg & Dewenter, Ralf, 2009. "Co-determination and Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 4487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tilley, Daniel S. & Vaidyanathan, Ranji, 2009. "Multidisciplinary Innovation Teams: The New Product Development Center (NPDC) at Oklahoma State University (OSU) (PowerPoint)," Seminars 54162, USDA Economists Group.
- Kotiranta, Annu & Nikulainen, Tuomo & Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Deschryvere, Matthias & Pajarinen, Mika, 2009. "Evaluating National Innovation Systems - Key Insights from the Finnish Innoeval Survey," Discussion Papers 1196, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Anthony Creane & Hideo Konishi, 2009. "Goldilocks and the Licensing Firm: Choosing a Partner when Rivals are Heterogeneous," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 720, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Markus Herrmann, 2009. "Monopoly Pricing of an Antibiotic Subject to Bacterial Resistance," Cahiers de recherche 0946, CIRPEE.