Report NEP-INO-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sharon Belenzon, 2006. "Knowledge Flow and Sequential Innovation: Implications for Technology Diffusion, R&D and Market Value," Economics Series Working Papers 259, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David Popp, 2006. "Exploring Links Between Innovation and Diffusion: Adoption of NOx Control Technologies at U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plants," NBER Working Papers 12119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is it Spurious?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1681, CESifo.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:01_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharon Belenzon, 2006. "Basic Research and Sequential Innovation," Economics Series Working Papers 260, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Svensson, Roger, 2006. "Innovation Performance and Government Financing," Working Paper Series 664, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 30 Sep 2006.
- Lemarié, S., 2005. "Vertical integration and the licensing of innovation with a fixed fee or a royalty," Working Papers 200517, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Joachim Wagner, 2006. "International Firm Activities and Innovation: Evidence from Knowledge Production Functions for German Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 25, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Joana Costa, 2006. "What type of firm forges closer innovation linkages with Portuguese Universities?," FEP Working Papers 207, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2006. "The Impact of New Laboratory Procedures and Other Medical Innovations on the Health of Americans, 1990-2003: Evidence from Longitudinal, Disease-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 12120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shandre M. Thangavelu & Sanja Samirana Pattnayak, 2006. "Linkages and Spillovers from Foreign Ownership in the Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0605, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Julia Hall & Grant M Scobie, 2006. "The Role of R&D in Productivity Growth: The Case of Agriculture in New Zealand: 1927 to 2001," Treasury Working Paper Series 06/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Garcia Pires, Armando José, 2006. "R&D and Strategic Industrial Location in International Oligopolies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5582, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sidonia vonLedebur, 2006. "A Game Theoretic Analysis of the Conditions of Knowledge Transfer by New Employees in Companies," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Garcia Pires, Armando José, 2006. "International Trade with Competitiveness Effects in R&D," CEPR Discussion Papers 5547, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2006. "Die ökonomischen Eigenschaften von Software," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 14/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.