Report NEP-INO-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique Yacuzzi & Fernando Martín & Gabriel Vignola & Verónica Mayochi & Dante Tollio, 2004. "The Sources of Quality in the Pharmaceutical Industry," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 284, Universidad del CEMA.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2005. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation (Growth)," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000886, David K. Levine.
- Zon,Adriaan,van & Lontzek,Thomas, 2005. "A ‘putty-practically-clay’ vintage model with R&D driven biases in energy-saving technical change," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- J. Mokyr, 2004. "Useful Knowledge as an Evolving System: the view from Economic History," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-23, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2005. "Do Out-In M&As Bring Higher TFP to Japan? An Empirical Analysis Based on Micro-data on Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 05005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Reiko Aoki & Sadao Nagaoka, 2005. "The Utility Standard and the Patentability of Intermediate Technology," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-75, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lars Bo Jeppesen, . "Profiting from innovative user communities: How firms organize the production of user modifications in the computer games industry," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2004-03, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Mark Lorenzen & Lars Frederiksen, . "The Management of Projects and Product Experimentation: Lessons from the Entertainment Industries," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2005-01, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- James J. Heckman, 2005. "Lessons from the Technology of Skill Formation," NBER Working Papers 11142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joan Trullén & Rafael Boix, 2005. "Knowledge, networks of cities and growth in regional urban systems," Working Papers wpdea0504, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Chinhui Juhn & Aimee Chin & Peter Thompson, 2004. "Technical Change and the Wage Structure During the Second Industrial Revolution: Evidence from the Merchant Marine, 1865-1912," Working Papers 2004-03, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Peter B. Meyer, 2003. "Episodes of Collective Invention," Working Papers 368, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.