Report NEP-IFN-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yap, Josef T., 2011. "The Political Economy of Reducing the United States Dollar`s Role as a Global Reserve Currency," Discussion Papers DP 2011-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "Exchange Rate Policy and Economic Growth after the Financial Crisis in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 1103, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Yavuz Arslan & Mustafa Kilinc & M. Ibrahim Turhan, 2011. "Global Imbalances, Current Account Rebalancing and Exchange Rate Adjustments," Working Papers 1127, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Xu, T.T., 2012. "The role of credit in international business cycles," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1202, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Treichel, Volker, 2012. "The unexpected global financial crisis : researching its root cause," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5937, The World Bank.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2011. "Intra-Asia Exchange Rate Volatility and Intra-Asia Trade: Evidence by Type of Goods," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 90, Asian Development Bank.
- Benjamin Carton, 2011. "The Impossible Trinity Revised: An Application to China," Working Papers 2011-27, CEPII research center.
- Esteban Perez-Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2012. "The Euro Imbalances and Financial Deregulation: A Post-Keynesian Interpretation of the European Debt Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_702, Levy Economics Institute.