Report NEP-IFN-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronald MacDonald & Preethike Dias, 2007. "Behavioural equilibrium exchange rate estimates and implied exchange rate adjustments for ten countries," Working Papers 2007_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Sellin, Peter, 2007. "Using a New Open Economy Macroeconomics model to make real nominal exchange rate forecasts," Working Paper Series 213, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Søndergaard, Jens & Westelius, Niklas J., 2007. "The timing and magnitude of exchange rate overshooting," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,28, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:68 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hartogh, Matthew, 2007. "The Thai Currency Crisis: Fracture in a Fixed Exchange Rate Regime," MPRA Paper 5772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni, 2007. "Resurrecting Keynes to Revamp the International Monetary System," Working Papers 2007-19, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.