Report NEP-IFN-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olmo, J. & Pilbeam, K., 2007. "A resolution of the forward discount puzzle," Working Papers 07/10, Department of Economics, City University London.
- M. Hadzi-Vaskov & C.J.M. Kool, 2006. "The Importance of Interest Rate Volatility in Empirical Tests of Uncovered Interest Parity," Working Papers 06-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Axel Dreher & Roland Vaubel, 2007. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and the Political Business Cycle : A Panel Data Analysis," KOF Working papers 07-159, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Pesaran, Mohammad Hashem & Holly, Sean & Dees, Stephane & Smith, L. Vanessa, 2007. "Long Run Macroeconomic Relations in the Global Economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wang, Q., 2006. "Learning Stability for Monetary Policy Rules in a Two-Country Model," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0659, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bask, Mikael & Selander, Carina, 2007. "Robust Taylor rules in an open economy with heterogeneous expectations and least squares learning," Research Discussion Papers 6/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Taylor, Mark P. & Schmidt, Markus & Reitz, Stefan, 2007. "End-user order flow and exchange rate dynamics," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,05, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2006/4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ashton de Silva & Rob J. Hyndman & Ralph D. Snyder, 2007. "The vector innovation structural time series framework: a simple approach to multivariate forecasting," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 3/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.