Report NEP-IFN-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:240 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:239 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "The Dynamics of Currency Substitution, Asset Substitution and De facto Dollarization and Euroization in Transition Countrieses," Macroeconomics 0305003, EconWPA.
- Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2003. "Estimating exports and imports demand for Manufactured goods: The role of FDI," European Economy Group Working Papers 22, European Economy Group.
- F. Gulcin Ozkan & Anne Sibert & Alan Sutherland, . "Monetary Union, Entry Conditions and Economic Reform," EPRU Working Paper Series 00-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- F. Bohn, 2003. "Monetary Union and the Interest-Exchange Rate Trade-off," Economics Discussion Papers 554, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:213 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Olivier Jeanne, 2003. "The Elusive Gains from International Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 9684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:212 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:242 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2002. "The role of credit in a Keynesian monetary economy," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0222, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.