Report NEP-ICT-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Marek Giebel issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Decarolis & Maris Goldmanis & Antonio Penta, 2019. "Marketing Agencies and Collusive Bidding in Online Ad Auctions," Working Papers 1088, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Auer, Raphael, 2019. "Beyond the Doomsday Economics of “Proof-of-Work” in Cryptocurrencies," Globalization Institute Working Papers 355, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- António Sousa Mendes & Pedro Godinho, 2019. "NIESIM: A Simulation-based Application for Estimating the Value of Information in Mobile Network Management," CeBER Working Papers 2019-03, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna, 2019. "Innovative Events," IZA Discussion Papers 12213, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Derya Keles & Philippe Delacote & Alexander Pfaff & Siyu Qin & Michael B. Mascia, 2019. "What Drives Size Reductions for Protected Areas? Evidence about PADDD from across the Brazilian Amazon," Working Papers of BETA 2019-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Chudik, Alexander & Georgiadis, Georgios, 2019. "Estimation of Impulse Response Functions When Shocks are Observed at a Higher Frequency than Outcome Variables," Globalization Institute Working Papers 356, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ivor Beazley & Sean Dougherty & Chris James & Caroline Penn & Leah Phillips, 2019. "Decentralisation and performance measurement systems in health care," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 28, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2019. "Accessibility and Infrastructure in Border Cities," West African Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke & Ahmed Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2019. "Trade, Technology, and the Great Divergence," NBER Working Papers 25741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin A. Bryan & Yasin Ozcan & Bhaven N. Sampat, 2019. "In-Text Patent Citations: A User’s Guide," NBER Working Papers 25742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Rahman, Ahmed & Taylor, Alan M., 2019. "Trade, Technology, and the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 13674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruiz-Buforn, Alba & Alfarano, Simone & Camacho-Cuena, Eva, 2019. "Price distortions and public information: theory, experiments and simulations," MPRA Paper 93288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leal Vizcaíno René & Mekonnen Teddy, 2019. "Bayesian Comparative Statics," Working Papers 2019-03, Banco de México.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Schmitz, Martin & Tille, Cédric, 2019. "Distance(s) and the volatility of international trade(s)," Kiel Working Papers 2125, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Oecd, 2019. "Digital security and resilience in critical infrastructure and essential services," OECD Digital Economy Papers 281, OECD Publishing.
- Ashenfelter, Orley C & Graddy, Kathryn, 2019. "Art Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 13665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Sina T. Ates, 2019. "What Happened to U.S. Business Dynamism?," NBER Working Papers 25756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry Kirat & Frédéric Marty, 2019. "How Law and Economics Was Marketed in a Hostile World: L'institutionnalisation du champ aux États-Unis de l'immédiat après-guerre aux années Reagan," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-14, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Bircan, Cagatay & de Haas, Ralph, 2019. "The Limits of Lending? Banks and Technology Adoption across Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 13663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abozaid, Abdulazeem, 2018.
"ضوابط وأدوات تجاوب المؤسسات المالية الإسلامية مع المستجدات الاجتماعية
[The social responsibility of the Islamic financial institutions and its Shariah parameters]," MPRA Paper 93301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Millard, Stephen & Nicolae, Anamaria & Nower, Michael, 2019. "International trade, non-trading firms and their impact on labour productivity," Bank of England working papers 787, Bank of England.