Report NEP-IAS-2019-05-06This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael R.M. Abrigo & Timothy J. Halliday & Teresa Molina, 2019. "Expanding Health Insurance for the Elderly of the Philippines," Working Papers 201907, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Eva H. DuGoff & William Buckingham & Amy J. H. Kind & Sandra Chao & Gerard Anderson, "undated". "Targeting High-Need Beneficiaries in Medicare Advantage: Opportunities to Address Medical and Social Needs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports bf70c8dae9e644ef9d6cd70fa, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jack Gettens & Alexis Henry, "undated". "Making Ends Meet: How Low-Income DI Beneficiaries Meet Their Needs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 074a72cac45146fdbd8db37e1, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Dan Anderberg & Karlijn Marsink, 2019. "The introduction of formal insurance and its effect on redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 7596, CESifo.
- Jinks, Lu & Kniesner, Thomas J. & Leeth, John D. & Lo Sasso, Anthony T., 2019. "Opting out of Workers' Compensation: Non-Subscription in Texas and Its Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 12290, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- de Elejalde, Ramiro & Giolito, Eugenio, 2019. "More Hospital Choices, More C-Sections: Evidence from Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 12297, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eva DuGoff & Sandra Chao, "undated". "Whatâ€™s Driving High Disenrollment in Medicare Advantage?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6541b873073248caba02be122, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Tom Krebs & Martin Scheffel, 2019. "Optimal Social Insurance and Rising Labor Market Risk," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 18, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hartman-Glaser, Barney & Hebert, Benjamin, 2019. "The Insurance is the Lemon: Failing to Index Contracts," Research Papers 3569, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Anne Mutti & Erin Fries Taylor & Deborah Peikes & Janel Jin & Kristie Liao & Ha Tu, "undated". "Aggregating Claims Data Across Payers: Approaches, Challenges, and Lessons Learned from the Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f646e461b99c41559bada0006, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Plamen Nikolov & Paolo Pasimeni, 2019. "Fiscal Stabilization in the United States: Lessons for Monetary Unions," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_926, Levy Economics Institute.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Spyridon Lazarakis & Jim Malley, 2019. "Cyclical income risk in Great Britain," CESifo Working Paper Series 7594, CESifo.
- Carole Bonnet & Sandrine Juin & Anne Laferrère, 2019. "Private financing of long-term care: income, savings and reverse mortgages," Erudite Working Paper 2019-14, Erudite.
- Allison Koenecke, 2019. "A Game Theoretic Setting of Capitation Versus Fee-For-Service Payment Systems," Papers 1904.11604, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- Sekerler Richiardi, Pelin. & Arbo, Ma. Diyina Gem., 2019. "Multinational enterprises and social protection a case study of the L’Oréal Share & Care Program," ILO Working Papers 995019692902676, International Labour Organization.