Report NEP-IAS-2017-02-19This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Étienne Gaudette & Gwyn C. Pauley & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2016. "Long-term Individual and Population Consequences of Early-life Access to Health Insurance," Working Papers wp355, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Zenker, Juliane & Herrmann, Tabea, 2016. "Risk-type and preference-based selection and stability of funeral insurance associations in Thailand," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145653, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Ioana Popovici & Elisheva Rachel Stern, 2017. "Health Insurance Expansions and Provider Behavior: Evidence from Substance Use Disorder Providers," NBER Working Papers 23094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa Bagnoli, 2017. "Does National Health Insurance Improve Children's Health ?National and Regional Evidence from Ghana," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-03, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dieterle, Steven & Bartalotti, OtÃ¡vio C. & Brummet, Quentin O., 2016. "Revisiting the Effects of Unemployment Insurance Extensions on Unemployment: A Measurement Error-Corrected RD Approach," ISU General Staff Papers 201604210700001002, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tiwari, Sweta & Coble, Keith & Harri, Ardian & Barnett, Barry, 2017. "Hedging the Price Risk of Crop Revenue Insurance Through the Options Market," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 253081, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Item repec:cbo:report:514431 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cbo:report:514432 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Congressional Budget Office, 2016. "Social Security Disability Insurance: Participation and Spending," Reports 51443, Congressional Budget Office.
- Martin Halla & Susanne Pech & Martina Zweimüller, 2017. "The effect of statutory sick-pay on workers' labor supply and subsequent health," Working Papers 2017-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Boyd Gilman & Barbara Gage & Susan Haber & Sonja Hoover & Jeremy Green & Anne Ciemnecki & Karen CyBulski & Nancy Clusen, "undated". "Evaluation of the Vermont Pharmacy Assistance Programs for Low-Income Medicare Beneficiaries: Findings from the Enrollee and Nonenrollee Surveys," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 0084f4a2c1494eefa5f7706cf, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Xie, Zoe, 2015. "Delayed Collection of Unemployment Insurance during Recessions," MPRA Paper 76564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Raaum, Oddbjørn & Røed, Knut, 2017. "Immigrant Labor Market Integration across Admission Classes," IZA Discussion Papers 10513, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ceballos, Francisco, 2016. "Estimating spatial basis risk in rainfall index insurance: Methodology and application to excess rainfall insurance in Uruguay," IFPRI discussion papers 1595, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cynthia Van Hulle & Hans Degryse & Kristien Smedts, 2017. "Risk-sharing benefits and the capital structure of insurance companies," Working Papers Department of Accountancy, Finance and Insurance (AFI), Leuven 571404, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Accountancy, Finance and Insurance (AFI), Leuven.
- Pham-Dao, Lien, 2016. "Public Insurance and Wealth Inequality - A Euro Area Analysis," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145942, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.