Report NEP-IAS-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kodama, Naomi & Yokoyama, Izumi, 2015. "How the 2003 Social Insurance Premium Reform Affects Firm Behavior," CIS Discussion paper series 650, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gilad Sorek, 2015. "Competition and Consume Choice in Option Demand Markets," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-12, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Richard van Kleef & Thomas McGuire & Rene van Vliet & Wynand van de Ven, 2015. "Improving Risk Equalization with Constrained Regression," NBER Working Papers 21570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cesur, Resul & Güne?, P?nar Mine & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan, 2015. "The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Birth and Mortality Rates in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9329, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk Krueger & Alexander Ludwig, 2015. "On the Optimal Provision of Social Insurance: Progressive Taxation versus Education Subsidies in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 21538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xu Zuo Quan & Zhou Xun Yu & Zhuang Sheng Chao, 2015. "Optimal Insurance with Rank-Dependent Utility and Increasing Indemnities," Papers 1509.04839, arXiv.org.
- Christopher J. O'Leary, 2015. "Use of Unemployment Insurance and Public Employment Services after Leaving Welfare," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-235, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Perry Singleton, 2015. "Health, Medical Innovation, and Disability Insurance: A Care Study of HIV Antiretroviral Therapy," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 182, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Levine, David & Polimeni, Rachel & Ramage, Ian, 2014. "Insuring Health or Insuring Wealth? An Experimental Evaluation of Health Insurance in Rural Cambodia," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt488891mp, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Rocio Madera & Fatih Guvenen & David Domeij & Christopher Busch, 2015. "Higher-Order Income Risk and Social Insurance Policy Over the Business Cycle," 2015 Meeting Papers 712, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lincoln Groves, 2015. "Still “Saving Babies”? The Impact of Child Medicaid Expansions on High School Completion Rates," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 181, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Farber, Henry S & Rothstein, Jesse & Valletta, Robert G, 2015. "The Effect of Extended Unemployment Insurance Benefits: Evidence from the 2012-2013 Phase-Out," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt29h8w8sg, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Norway; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Technical Note-Insurance Sector Stress Tests," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/255, International Monetary Fund.
- Sumit Agarwal, 2015. "Age of Decision: Pension Savings Withdrawal and Consumption and Debt Response," 2015 Meeting Papers 709, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ausmita Ghosh & Kosali Simon, 2015. "The Effect of Medicaid on Adult Hospitalizations: Evidence from Tennessee’s Medicaid Contraction," NBER Working Papers 21580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julien Albertini & Arthur Poirier, 2015. "Online Appendix to "Unemployment Benefit Extension at the Zero Lower Bound"," Technical Appendices 14-55, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Dr. Ramna Thakur, 2015. "Changing pattern of catastrophe in paying for health care in India: a disaggregated analysis," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2705015, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.