Report NEP-IAS-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilad Sorek & David Benjamin, 2015. "Health Insurance Mandates in a Model with Consumer Bankruptcy," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Laura D. Kimmey & James M. Verdier, 2015. "Reducing Avoidable Hospitalizations for Medicare-Medicaid Enrollees in Nursing Facilities: Issues and Options for States," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c68992ce98aa418e96464606b, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Saurabh Bhargava & George Loewenstein & Justin Sydnor, 2015. "Do Individuals Make Sensible Health Insurance Decisions? Evidence from a Menu with Dominated Options," NBER Working Papers 21160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pichler, S,; & Ziebarth, N.R,;, 2015. "The Pros and Cons of Sick Pay Schemes: A Method to Test for Contagious Presenteeism and Shirking Behavior," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 15/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ahmad Abu Jrai, 2015. "The Effect Of Cost Sharing Insurance On The Enviromental Utilization Of Health Care Service," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003316, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Nekoei, Arash & Weber, Andrea, 2015. "Does Extending Unemployment Benefits Improve Job Quality?," IZA Discussion Papers 9034, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bredenkamp,Caryn & Buisman,Leander Robert, 2015. "Universal health coverage in the Philippines : progress on financial protection goals," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7258, The World Bank.
- Fabian Sosa, 2015. "Law Firms and Export Insurance Companies," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 53 / 2015, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Eugenia Claudia Bratu & Dana Galieta Minc? & Florentina Ligia Furtunescu, 2015. "The population aging ? a challenge for the sustainability of the Romanian social health insurance system," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003722, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- David H. Autor & Mark Duggan & Kyle Greenberg & David S. Lyle, 2015. "The Impact of Disability Benefits on Labor Supply: Evidence from the VA's Disability Compensation Program," NBER Working Papers 21144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bunnings, C,; & Schmitz, H,; & Tauchmann, H,; & Ziebarth, N.R,;, 2015. "How Health Plan Enrollees Value Prices Relative to Supplemental Benefits and Service Quality," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 15/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.