Report NEP-IAS-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Perry Singleton, 2012. "The Effects of Disability Insurance: Evidence From Social Security's Disabled-Widow Program," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 148, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Vergara, Oscar & Zuba, Gerhard, 2012. "The 2012 US Drought Event and its Impact on the Crop Insurance Industry," AIRCurrents 138949, AIR Worldwide Corporation.
- Wendy Janssens & Berber Kramer, 2012. "The Social Dilemma of Microinsurance: A Framed Field Experiment on Free-Riding and Coordination," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-145/V, Tinbergen Institute, revised 23 Jan 2014.
- Item repec:ies:wpaper:e201218 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eugenio Figueroa B. & Roberto Pasten C., 2012. "The insurance value of forests in supplying climate regulation," Working Papers wp372, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Kohara, Miki & Sasaki, Masaru & Machikita, Tomohiro, 2012. "Is Longer Unemployment Rewarded with Longer Job Tenure?," IZA Discussion Papers 7077, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alejandro Arrieta & Ariadna García Prado & Giota Panopoulou, 2012. "Enrolling the Self-Employed in Mandatory Health Insurance in Colombia: are we missing other factors?," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1213, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Daniel Arnold, 2012. "Benefit Morale and Cross-Country Diversity in Sick Pay Entitlements," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201211, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2/21. "Mutual Insurance Networks in Communities," Working Papers halshs-00768430, HAL.
- Michaël Zemmour, 2012. "Tax competition and the move from insurance to assistance," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12090, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gurenko, Eugene N. & Itigin, Alexander & Wiechert, Renate, 2012. "Insurance risk transfer and categorization of reinsurance contracts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6299, The World Bank.
- Aviva Aron-Dine & Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein, 2012. "The RAND Health Insurance Experiment, Three Decades Later," NBER Working Papers 18642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seth Freedman & Haizhen Lin & Kosali Simon, 2012. "Public Health Insurance Expansions and Hospital Technology Adoption," Working Papers 2012-08, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2012. "Medicaid insurance in old age," Working Paper Series WP-2012-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mankart, Jochen & Oikonomou, Rigas, 2012. "Household Search and the Aggregate Labor Market," Economics Working Paper Series 1225, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Eric French & Jae Song, 2012. "The effect of Disability Insurance receipt on labor supply: a dynamic analysis," Working Paper Series WP-2012-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5661541 is not listed on IDEAS anymore