Report NEP-IAS-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cawley, John & Moriya, Asako S. & Simon, Kosali, 2011. "The Impact of the Macroeconomy on Health Insurance Coverage: Evidence from the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 6124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Azuara, Oliver, 2011. "Effect of universal health coverage on marriage, cohabitation and labor force participation," MPRA Paper 35074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Ljunge, 2011. "The Spirit of the Welfare State? Adaptation in the Demand for Social Insurance," Discussion Papers 11-30, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky & Andrew W. Lo & Loriana Pelizzon, 2011. "Econometric Measures of Connectedness and Systemic Risk in the Finance and Insurance Sectors," Working Papers 2011_21, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Anginer, Deniz & de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2011. "Risk absorption by the state: when is it good public policy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5893, The World Bank.
- Jae Won Lee, 2011. "Aggregate Implications of Heterogeneous Households in a Sticky-Price Model," Departmental Working Papers 201132, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Hemerijck, Anton, 2011. "21st Century Welfare Provision is more than the "social insurance state": A reply to Paul Pierson," Working papers of the ZeS 03/2011, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Arslan, Yavuz & Taskin, Temel, 2011. "Price search, consumption inequality, and expenditure inequality over the life cycle," MPRA Paper 34874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monfort, A. & Renne, J-P., 2011. "Credit and liquidity risks in euro area sovereign yield curves," Working papers 352, Banque de France.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Greenwood, Jeremy & Guner, Nezih, 2011. "From Shame to Game in One Hundred Years: The Rise in Premarital Sex and its Destigmitization," CEPR Discussion Papers 8667, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saltari, Enrico & Giuseppe, Travaglini, 2011. "Optimal capital stock and financing constraints," MPRA Paper 35094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleonora Pierucci & Luigi Ventura, 2011. "On international risk sharing and financial globalization: some gloomy evidence," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0124, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Alok Johri & Bidyut Kumar Talukdar, 2011. "Organizational Capital and Optimal Ramsey Taxation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-09, McMaster University.
- Joseph D. ALBA & Wai–Mun CHIA & Donghyun PARK, 2011. "Foreign Output Shocks and Monetary Policy Regimes in Small Open Economies: A DSGE Evaluation of East Asia," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1105, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.