Report NEP-IAS-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesca Barigozzi & Renaud Bourlès & Dominique Henriet & Giuseppe Pignataro, 2011. "Risk-sharing with self-insurance: the role of cooperation," Working Papers halshs-00605267, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/7063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- F. Barigozzi & R. Bourles & D. Henriet & G. Pignataro, 2011. "Improving Compliance With Preventive Care: Cooperation in Mutual Health Insurance," Working Papers wp765, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-027_220 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bijlsma, Michiel & Boone, Jan & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2011. "Competition leverage: how the demand side affects optimal risk adjustment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8461, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amy Finkelstein & Sarah Taubman & Bill Wright & Mira Bernstein & Jonathan Gruber & Joseph P. Newhouse & Heidi Allen & Katherine Baicker & The Oregon Health Study Group, 2011. "The Oregon Health Insurance Experiment: Evidence from the First Year," NBER Working Papers 17190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kory Kroft & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2011. "Should Unemployment Insurance Vary With the Unemployment Rate? Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Euwals, Rob & van Vuren, Annemiek & van Vuuren, Daniel, 2011. "The Decline of Early Retirement Pathways in the Netherlands: An Empirical Analysis for the Health Care Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 5810, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/7175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandre Boumezoued & Yoboua Angoua & Laurent Devineau & Jean-Philippe Boisseau, 2011. "One-year reserve risk including a tail factor: closed formula and bootstrap approaches," Working Papers hal-00605329, HAL.