Report NEP-IAS-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lammers, Frauke & Schiller, Jörg, 2010. "Contract design and insurance fraud: An experimental investigation," FZID Discussion Papers 19-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Cordella, Tito & Yeyati, Eduardo Levy, 2010. "CATalytic insurance : the case of natural disasters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5377, The World Bank.
- Randall S. Jones, 2010. "Health-Care Reform in Korea," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 797, OECD Publishing.
- Schiller, Jörg, 2010. "Ökonomische Aspekte der Entlohnung und Regulierung unabhängiger Versicherungsvermittler," FZID Discussion Papers 18-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Zongxia Liang & Bin Sun, 2010. "Optimal control of a big financial company with debt liability under bankrupt probability constraints," Papers 1007.5376, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2010.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tausch, Franziska & Potters, Jan & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Preferences for Redistribution and Pensions: What Can We Learn from Experiments?," IZA Discussion Papers 5090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).