Report NEP-HRM-2022-02-21This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HRM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danilov, Anastasia & Chugunova, Marina, 2022. "Use of digital technologies for HR management in Germany: Survey evidence," MPRA Paper 111530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Sara Mancini & Nazaria Solferino, 2022. "Relational Skills and Corporate Productivity," CEIS Research Paper 530, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 25 Jan 2022.
- Caliendo, Marco & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Pfeifer, Harald & Uhlendorff, Arne & Wehner, Caroline, 2022. "Managers' Risk Preferences and Firm Training Investments," IZA Discussion Papers 15043, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sterkens, Philippe & Baert, Stijn & Moens, Eline & Derous, Eva & Wuyts, Joey, 2022. "I Won't Make the Same Mistake Again: Burnout History and Job Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 15044, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Andrew E. Clark & Colin Green, 2021. "Footsie, yeah! Share prices and worker wellbeing," Post-Print halshs-03467147, HAL.
- Mario Lackner & Michael Weichselbaumer, 2021. "Can barely winning lead to losing? Evidence for a substantial gender gap in psychological momentum," Economics working papers 2021-19, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Belloc, Filippo & Burdin, Gabriel & Landini, Fabio, 2022. "Robots, Digitalization, and Worker Voice," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1038, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Martins, Pedro S., 2022. "The Economic Implications of Training for Firm Performance," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1046, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Belloni, Michele & Carrino, Ludovico & Meschi, Elena, 2022. "The impact of working conditions on mental health: novel evidence from the UK," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1039, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Robert Dur & Carlos Gomez-Gonzalez & Cornel Nesseler, 2022. "How to reduce discrimination? Evidence from a field experiment in amateur soccer," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 22-005/VII, Tinbergen Institute.