Report NEP-HRM-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kato, Takao & Kodama, Naomi, 2019. "The Consequences of Short-Time Compensation: Evidence from Japan," IZA Discussion Papers 12596, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John & Gray, Helen & Stokes, Lucy, 2019. "Does Employing Older Workers Affect Workplace Performance?," IZA Discussion Papers 12598, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cici, Gjergji & Hendriock, Mario & Jaspersen, Stefan & Kempf, Alexander, 2019. "#MeToo meets the mutual fund industry: Productivity effects of sexual harassment," CFR Working Papers 19-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Massimo Mariani & Alessandra Caragnano & Marianna Zito, 2019. "Sustainable Real Estate," ERES eres2019_229, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Ylenia Curci & Patrick Llerena & Giulia Urso, 2019. "Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivators on Creative Collaboration: The Effect of Sharing Rewards," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-20, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Bellés Obrero, Cristina & Lombardi, María, 2019. "Teacher Performance Pay and Student Learning: Evidence from a Nationwide Program in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 12600, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).