Report NEP-HRM-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Battiston, Diego & Blanes i Vidal, Jordi & Kirchmaier, Thomas, 2017. "Is distance dead? Face-to-face communication and productivity in teams," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83603, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Bustamante, Maria Cecilia & Guibaud, Stéphane & Zervos, Mihail, 2017. "Agency, firm growth, and managerial turnover," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68784, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David C. Stapleton & David R. Mann & Pragya Singh & Jae Song, "undated". "Firm-Level Early Intervention Incentives: Which Recent Employers of Disability Program Entrants Would Pay More? (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports cae81342c4354db58a613c3ae, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Eyal Eckhaus & jeffrey kantor & Galit Klein, 2017. "The Influence of Team Efficacy and Intra-group Relationship on Performance and Attribution," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808266, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kosheleva, Sofia V., 2016. "Innovative Work Behaviour in High Involvement Work System Ó View through AMO Model," Conference Papers 8677, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Nobuyoshi Yamori & Koji Yoneda, 2017. "Current Situation and Challenges of Human Resources Management of Financial Institutions: Based on the 2017 Attitude Survey of Young and Mid-Level Staff of Japanese Financial Institutions," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-33, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Huck, Steffen & Szech, Nora & Wenner, Lukas M., 2017. "More effort with less pay: On information avoidance, optimistic beliefs, and performance," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2015-304r2, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Reade, Carol & Lee, Hyun-Jung, 2016. "Does ethnic conflict impede or enable employee innovation behavior? The alchemic role of collaborative conflict management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65613, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Brynjolfsson, Erik & Foster, Lucia & Jarmin, Ron & Patnaik, Megha & Saporta-Eksten, Itay & Van Reenen, John, 2017. "What drives differences in management practices?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83600, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C., 2017. "Top Executives on Social Media and Information in the Capital Market: Evidence from China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2017-47, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Annalisa Scognamiglio, 2017. "Career Risk and Market Discipline in Asset Management," CSEF Working Papers 489, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Aug 2018.