Report NEP-HRM-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fricke, Hans & Lechner, Michael & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2017. "The Effect of Physical Activity on Student Performance in College: An Experimental Evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Keller & William W. Olney, 2017. "Globalization and Executive Compensation," NBER Working Papers 23384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Cozzi, 2016. "Job Displacement Risk and Severance Pay," Department Discussion Papers 1601, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bloom, Nicholas & Lucking, Brian & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2017. "Turbulence, Firm Decentralization and Growth in Bad Times," CEPR Discussion Papers 12055, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mattera, Raffaele, 2017. "Motivation, workout and performance - a model for amatorial sports," MPRA Paper 79243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albanese, Andrea & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Leonardi, Marco, 2017. "The Effects of Youth Labor Market Reforms: Evidence from Italian Apprenticeships," IZA Discussion Papers 10766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shinya Kajitani & Keiichi Morimoto & Shiba Suzuki, 2017. "Relative Performance Information Feedback and Just-Pass Behavior: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Working Papers 36, Meisei University, School of Economics.