Report NEP-HRM-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simona Cicognani & Martina Cioni & Marco Savioli, 2017. "The secret to job satisfaction is low expectations: How perceived working conditions differ from actual ones," Department of Economics University of Siena 749, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Julian Conrads & Mischa Ellenberger & Bernd Irlenbusch & Elia Nora Ohms & Rainer Michael Rilke & Gari Walkowitz, 2017. "Team Goal Incentives and Individual Lying Behavior," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 17-02, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Mitsutoshi Hirano & Atsushi Yogo, 2017. "The Influence of Management's Work-Life Balance on the Organizational Behavior of Employees in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises -Empirical Analysis Focusing on Spillover and Crossover Effects-," Discussion Papers 2017-04, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Mitchell Hoffman & Stephen V. Burks, 2017. "Training Contracts, Employee Turnover, and the Returns from Firm-sponsored General Training," NBER Working Papers 23247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liang, H. & Renneboog, Luc, 2017. "Corporate Employee-Engagement and Merger Outcomes," Discussion Paper 2017-011, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Oriana Bandiera & Stephen Hansen & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2017. "CEO Behavior and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 23248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sutirtha Bagchi, 2017. "Does the Strength of Incentives Matter for Elected Officials? A Look at Tax Collectors," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 34, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Manish Kumar & Hemang Jauhari, 2016. "Employee Participation and Turnover Intention: Exploring the Explanatory Roles of Organizational Justice and Learning Goal Satisfaction," Working papers 204, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Carrieri, Vincenzo & Principe, Francesco & Raitano, Michele, 2017. "What makes you "super-rich"? New evidence from an analysis of football players' earnings," Ruhr Economic Papers 681, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Margherita Russo & Annalisa Caloffi & Federica Rossi & Riccardo Righi, 2016. "Designing performance-based incentives for innovation intermediaries: Evidence from regional innovation poles," Working Papers 34, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Nov 2016.
- John R. Graham & Campbell R. Harvey & Jillian Popadak & Shivaram Rajgopal, 2017. "Corporate Culture: Evidence from the Field," NBER Working Papers 23255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.