Report NEP-HRM-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Breda, Thomas & Manning, Alan, 2016. "Diversity and social capital within the workplace:evidence from Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69042, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Böckerman, Petri & Bryson, Alex & Kauhanen, Antti & Kangasniemi, Mari, 2017. "Does Job Support Make Workers Happy?," IZA Discussion Papers 10486, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Broszeit, Sandra & Laible, Marie-Christine, 2017. "The German Management and Organizational Practices (GMOP) Survey : Survey design and data quality," FDZ Methodenreport 201702_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- de Hoop, Jacobus & Premand, Patrick & Rosati, Furio C. & Vakis, Renos, 2017. "Women's Economic Capacity and Children's Human Capital Accumulation," IZA Discussion Papers 10501, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fulvio Castellacci & Clara Viñas-Bardolet, 2017. "Internet use and job satisfaction," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20170126, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- László Á. Kóczy & János Kiss Hubert, 2017. "The contributions of Hart and Holmström to Contract Theory," Working Paper Series 1701, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Cardak, Buly A & Neelim, Ananta & Vecci, Joseph & Wu, Kevin, 2017. "Would I lie to you? Strategic deception in the face of uncertain penalties," Working Papers in Economics 689, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Zweifel, Peter & Janus, Katharina, 2016. "Physician ethics: undermined or enhanced by modes of payment?," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145708, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Emmanuel Perterle & Holger A. Rau, 2017. "Gender Differences in Competitive Positions, Experimental Evidence on Job Promotion," Working Papers 2017-01, CRESE.