Report NEP-HRM-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friebel, Guido & Kosfeld, Michael & Thielmann, Gerd, 2016. "Trust the Police? Self-Selection of Motivated Agents into the German Police Force," IZA Discussion Papers 10410, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Karlsson, Tobias, 2016. "Gender differences in absence from work: Lessons from two world wars," Working Paper Series 2016:26, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Caliendo, Marco & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Seitz, Helke & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2016. "Locus of Control and Investment in Training," IZA Discussion Papers 10406, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Philipp Ager & Leonardo Bursztyn & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2016. "Killer Incentives: Status Competition and Pilot Performance during World War II," NBER Working Papers 22992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Charness & Ramon Cobo-Reyes & Natalia Jimenez & J. Antonio Lacomba & Francisco Lagos, 2016. "Job security and long-term investment: An experimental analysis," Working Papers 16.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Burdin, Gabriel & Pérotin, Virginie, 2016. "Employee Representation and Flexible Working Time," IZA Discussion Papers 10437, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gawlik, Remigiusz & Jacobsen, Gorm, 2016. "Work-life Balance Decision-making of Norwegian Students: Implications for Human Resources Management," MPRA Paper 75653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jing Cai & Adam Szeidl, 2016. "Interfirm Relationships and Business Performance," NBER Working Papers 22951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caruso, Raul & Carlo, Bellavite Pellegrini & Marco, Di Domizio, 2016. "Does diversity in the payroll affect soccer teams’ performance? Evidence from the Italian Serie A," MPRA Paper 75644, University Library of Munich, Germany.