Report NEP-HRM-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gall, Thomas & Hu, Xiaocheng & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2016. "Dynamic Incentive Effects of Team Formation: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 10393, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Antoni Cunyat Cunyat, 2016. "Crowding out effect and sorting in competitive labor markets with motivated workers," Working Papers. Serie AD 2016-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Luca Flabbi & Mario Macis & Andrea Moro & Fabiano Schivardi, 2016. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 22877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Eric A. Hanushek & Gregory Phelan & Steven G. Rivkin, 2016. "Performance Information and Personnel Decisions in the Public Sector: The Case of School Principals," NBER Working Papers 22881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brosig-Koch, Jeannette & Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Kairies-Schwarz, Nadja & Wiesen, Daniel, 2016. "Physician performance pay: Evidence from a laboratory experiment," Ruhr Economic Papers 658, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Susanna Gallani, 2015. "Through the Grapevine: Network Effects on the Design of Executive Compensation Contracts," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-019, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2016.
- HARA Hiromi, 2016. "Glass Ceilings or Sticky Floors? An analysis of the gender wage gap across the wage distribution in Japan," Discussion papers 16099, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Humphries, John Eric & Kosse, Fabian, 2016. "On the Interpretation of Non-Cognitive Skills: What Is Being Measured and Why It Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 10397, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2017. "Paying Bank Risk Professionals to Lie About Bank Loan Loss Provisioning Process," MPRA Paper 75354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dang, Thang & Dung, Thai Tri & Phuong, Vu Thi & Vinh, Tran Dinh, 2016. "Human Resource Management Practices and Firm Outcomes: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 75359, University Library of Munich, Germany.