Report NEP-HRM-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benyishay,Ariel & Jones,Maria Ruth & Kondylis,Florence & Mobarak,Ahmed Mushfiq, 2016. "Are gender differences in performance innate or socially mediated ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7689, The World Bank.
- Rocha, Vera & van Praag, Mirjam C. & Folta, Timothy B. & Carneiro, Anabela, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Choices of Initial Human Capital Endowments and New Venture Success," IZA Discussion Papers 9919, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Robbett, Andrea & Akbar, Prottoy, 2016. "Profit Sharing and Peer Reporting," IZA Discussion Papers 9946, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lai Wan Hooi & Seyed Abdorreza Payambarpour, 2016. "Significance on Organizational Performance of Global MNCs: Management Development, Human Resource System, or Employee Engagement?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606217, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Heider, Florian, 2016. "Liquidity, Information Aggregation, and Market-Based Pay in an Efficient Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11298, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thorsten Chmura & Sebastian J. Goerg & Pia Weiss, 2016. "Natural Groups and Economic Characteristics as Driving Forces of Wage Discrimination," Working Papers wp2016_04_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Tafere, Kibrom, 2016. "Inter-generational Effects of Early Childhood Shocks on Human Capital: Evidence from Ethiopia," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236056, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sa'Adi Awang & Siti Arni Basir, 2016. "Challenges of Human Capital Development in Islamic Administration Institutes in Malaysia (IAM)," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3605499, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Cortes, Patricia & Pan, Jessica, 2016. "When Time Binds: Returns to Working Long Hours and the Gender Wage Gap among the Highly Skilled," IZA Discussion Papers 9846, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sylwia Nadolna, 2016. "Talent management in conditions of globalization as a challenge for modern enterprises," Working Papers 11/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Canidio, Andrea & Legros, Patrick, 2016. "The Value of Entrepreneurial Failures: Task Allocation and Career Concerns," CEPR Discussion Papers 11295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.