Report NEP-HRM-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kosfeld, Michael & Neckermann, Susanne & Yang, Xiaolan, 2016. "The Effects of Financial and Recognition Incentives Across Work Contexts: The Role of Meaning," CEPR Discussion Papers 11221, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rebecca Diamond & Petra Persson, 2016. "The Long-term Consequences of Teacher Discretion in Grading of High-stakes Tests," NBER Working Papers 22207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- KAWAGUCHI Daiji & OWAN Hideo & TAKAHASHI Kazuteru, 2016. "Working Hours, Promotion, and Gender Gaps in the Workplace," Discussion papers 16060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Vera Rocha & Mirjam van Praag & Timothy B. Folta & Anabela Carneiro, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Choices of Initial Human Capital Endowments and New Venture Success," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-030/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Devin Pope, 2016. "What Motivates Effort? Evidence and Expert Forecasts," NBER Working Papers 22193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julian Conrads & Tommaso Reggiani & Rainer Rilke, 2016. "Reducing ambiguity in lotteries: evidence from a field experiment," Framed Field Experiments 00407, The Field Experiments Website.
- Campbell, Arthur & Ederer, Florian & Spinnewijn, Johannes, 2014. "Delay and deadlines: freeriding and information revelation in partnerships," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56861, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Enriqueta Camps, 2016. "The Impact of Investment in Human Capital on Economic Development: An Empirical Exercise Based on Height and Years of Schooling in Spain (1881-1998)," Working Papers 897, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Thomas Dohmen & Benjamin Enke & Armin Falk & David Huffman & Uwe Sunde, 2016. "Patience and the Wealth of Nations," Working Papers 2016-012, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- KURODA Sachiko & YAMAMOTO Isamu, 2016. "Workers' Mental Health, Long Work Hours, and Workplace Management: Evidence from workers' longitudinal data in Japan," Discussion papers 16017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bubonya, Melisa & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Wooden, Mark, 2016. "Mental Health and Productivity at Work: Does What You Do Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 9879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- KATO Takao & KODAMA Naomi, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Gender Diversity in the Workplace: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 16063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Johannes Horner & Nicolas Lambert, 2016. "Motivational Ratings," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2035, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.