Report NEP-HRM-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2016. "The Adverse Consequences of Tournaments: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9854, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné & Sandrine Spaeter, 2016. "Incentive Contracts and Downside Risk Sharing," Working Papers of BETA 2016-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bloom, Nick & Van Reenen, John, 2014. "Incomplete contracts and the internal organization of firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57145, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laszlo Goerke & Sabrina Jeworrek, 2016. "Paid Vacation Use - The Role of Works Councils," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201601, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Pikos, Anna Katharina & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2016. "Rising Work Complexity but Decreasing Returns," IZA Discussion Papers 9878, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wedimu, Mengistu A. & Henningsen, Arne & Czekaj, Tomasz G., 2015. "Incentives and Moral Hazard: Plot Level Productivity of Factory-Operated and Outgrower-Operated Sugarcane Production in Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211900, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chaning Jang & John Lynham, 2015. "Where Do Social Preferences Come From?," Working Papers 2015-8, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Nader Habibi & GholamReza Keshavarz Haddad, 2016. "Why the Youth Are so Eager for Academic Education? Evidence from Iran's Labor Market," Working Papers 105, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Morgen Witzel & Malcolm Warner, 2015. "Taylorism Revisited: Culture, Management Theory and Paradigm-Shift," Working Papers 2015/01, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Agastya, Murali & Bag, Parimal Kanti & Pepito, Nona, 2016. "Task ordering in incentives under externalities," ESSEC Working Papers WP1601, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Marco Faillo & Federico Fornasari & Luigi Mittone, 2016. "Tell Me How to Rule: Leadership, Delegation, and Voice in Cooperation," CEEL Working Papers 1604, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.