Report NEP-HRM-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- KAWAGUCHI Daiji & OWAN Hideo & TAKAHASHI Kazuteru, 2016. "Biases in Subjective Performance Evaluation," Discussion papers 16059, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Khan, Dr. Rahul, 2016. "Leadership Style and Organization Performance," MPRA Paper 70387, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2016.
- Bo Sun & Qi Liu, 2016. "Managerial Compensation under Privately-Observed Hedging," International Finance Discussion Papers 1160, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn & Cornelia Struewing, 2016. "Locus of Control and Performance Appraisal," Research Papers in Economics 2016-03, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Card, David & Cardoso, Ana Rute & Heining, Jörg & Kline, Patrick, 2016. "Firms and Labor Market Inequality: Evidence and Some Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 9850, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Piekalkiewicz, Marcin, 2016. "Money, Social Capital and Materialism. Evidence from Happiness Data," MPRA Paper 70522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2016. "Faculty Preferences over Unionization: Evidence from Open Letters at Two Research Universities," NBER Working Papers 22149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Bagues, Manuel & Cabrales, Antonio & Iriberri, Nagore, 2016. "What you don't know... Can't hurt you? A field experiment on relative performance feedback in higher education," CEPR Discussion Papers 11201, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Seungjin Han, 2016. "Pre-CEO Executive Skill Accumulation and Firm-CEO Matching with Pay Limits," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-04, McMaster University.
- Item repec:esr:wpaper:bp2016/2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael C. Knaus & Steffen Otterbach, 2016. "Work Hour Mismatch and Job Mobility: Adjustment Channels and Resolution Rates," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 825, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eckbo, B Espen & Nygaard, Knut & Thorburn, Karin S, 2016. "Does gender-balancing the board reduce firm value?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.