Report NEP-HRM-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Zdenka Kissova & Jaesun Lee, 2016. "First-place loving and last-place loathing: How rank in the distribution of performance affects effort provision," Economics Series Working Papers 783, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sliwka, Dirk & Werner, Peter, 2016. "How Do Agents React to Dynamic Wage Increases? An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 9855, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- MARTIN Ludivine, 2016. "High involvement management practices, technology uses, work motivation and job search behaviour," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-03, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Marcin Piekalkiewicz, 2016. "Money, Social Capital and Materialism. Evidence from Happiness Data," Department of Economics University of Siena 731, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ahlin, Lina & Andersson, Martin & Thulin, Per, 2016. "Human Capital Sorting - the ‘when’ and ‘who’ of sorting of talents to urban regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Qi Liu & Bo Sun, 2016. "Managerial Compensation under Privately-Observed Hedging," International Finance Discussion Papers 1160, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ghazala Azmat & Marc Möller, 2016. "The Distribution of Talent across Contests Feedback in Higher Education," Working Papers 789, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Bagues, Manuel & Cabrales, Antonio & Iriberri, Nagore, 2016. "What You Don't Know... Can't Hurt You? A Field Experiment on Relative Performance Feedback in Higher Education," IZA Discussion Papers 9853, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Weinhardt & Alexia Meyermann & Stefan Liebig & Jürgen Schupp, 2016. "The Linked Employer-Employee Study of the Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP-LEE): Project Report," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 829, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).