Report NEP-HRM-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Bryson, 2014. "Share Capitalism and Worker Wellbeing," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 443, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Martin Weale & Alex Bryson & John Forth & Lucy Stokes, 2014. "Who fared better? The fortunes of performance-pay and fixed-pay workers through recession," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 440, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Ozdenoren, Emre & Yuan, Kathy, 2015. "Endogenous contractual externalities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65100, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lucia Aiello & Giuseppe Espa & Mauro Gatti & Andrea Mazzitelli, 2015. "The propensity to employ high skilled employees. An empirical analysis on Manager and Intellectual Professions," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/11, Department of Economics and Management.
- Alex Bryson, 2015. "Ownership and Pay in Britain," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 452, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Korpi, Martin & Clark, William, 2014. "Internal Migration and Human Capital Theory: To What Extent Is It Selective," Ratio Working Papers 244, The Ratio Institute.
- Bond, Timothy N. & Bulman, George & Li, Xiaoxiao & Smith, Jonathan, 2016. "Updated Expectations and College Application Portfolios," MPRA Paper 69317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rubin, Jared & Samek, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2016. "Incentivizing Quantity and Quality of Output: An Experimental Investigation of the Quantity-Quality Trade-off," MPRA Paper 69080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamid Boustanifar & Everett Grant & Ariell Reshef, 2016. "Wages and human capital in finance: international evidence, 1970-2005," Globalization Institute Working Papers 266, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Feng-fuh Jiang, 2016. "A Weibull Analysis of the Current Job Tenure in Taiwan with both Accelerated Failure-Time and Proportional Hazards Matrics," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 16-A001, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Agarwal, Upasna A. & Gupta, Vishal, 2015. "Examining the Mediating and Moderating Effects of Engagement and Conscientiousness for the Job Characteristics and Intention to Quit Relationship," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Artavia-Mora, L.D., 2016. "Intuitive cooperation in The Hague : A natural field experiment," ISS Working Papers - General Series 614, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.