Report NEP-HRM-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mikaela Backman & Maureen Kilkenny, 2014. "Diversified experience, benefits to the individual and the firm," ERSA conference papers ersa14p18, European Regional Science Association.
- Katerina Stancova, 2014. "Attracting international research professionals to EU smart regions: evidence from Tuscany," ERSA conference papers ersa14p137, European Regional Science Association.
- Elena Kotyrlo, 2014. "Northern Investment Risks in Human Capital Formation: Russian Experience," ERSA conference papers ersa14p294, European Regional Science Association.
- Paula Puskarova & Philipp Piribauer, 2014. "The impact of knowledge spillovers on regional total factor productivity. New empirical evidence from selected European countries," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1813, European Regional Science Association.
- Buch, Tanja & Hamann, Silke & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Rossen, Anja, 2014. "How to woo the smart ones? Evaluating the determinants that particularly attract highly qualified people to cities," HWWI Research Papers 159, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Keser, Claudia & Peterle, Emmanuel & Schnitzler, Cornelius, 2014. "Money talks: Paying physicians for performance," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 173 [rev.], University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Toole, Andrew A. & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Rammer, Christian, 2014. "University research alliances, absorptive capacity, and the contribution of startups to employment growths," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-094, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Neckermann, Susanne & Yang, Xiaolan, 2014. "Knowing that you matter, matters! The interplay of meaning, monetary incentives, and worker recognition," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-097, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zotti, Roberto & Barra, Cristian, 2014. "Human capital development, knowledge spillovers and local growth: Is there a quality effect of university efﬁciency?," MPRA Paper 60065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Badel & Mark Huggett, 2014. "Taxing Top Earners: A Human Capital Perspective," Working Papers 2014-021, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Pikulina, E.S., 2014. "Incentives, behavioral biases, and risk taking," Other publications TiSEM 3473e2b3-2425-449c-95e2-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Duleep, Harriet & Liu, Xingfei & Regets, Mark, 2014. "Country of Origin and Immigrant Earnings, 1960-2000: A Human Capital Investment Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 8628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Quintana-Domeque, Climent & Ródenas-Serrano, Pedro, 2014. "Terrorism and Human Capital at Birth: Bomb Casualties and Birth Outcomes in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 8671, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brosig-Koch , Jeannette & Hennig-Schmidt , Heike & Kairies-Schwarz, Nadja & Wiesen, Daniel, 2014. "Using artefactual field and lab experiments to investigate how fee-for-service and capitation affect medical service provision," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2014:3, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Koeniger, Winfried & Prat, Julien, 2014. "Human Capital and Optimal Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 10267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Lemos, Renata & Sadun, Raffaella & Scur, Daniela & Van Reenen, John, 2014. "The new empirical economics of management," CEPR Discussion Papers 10013, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edmans, Alex & Fang, Vivian & Lewellen, Katharina A., 2014. "Equity Vesting and Managerial Myopia," CEPR Discussion Papers 10145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Szalay, Dezsö & Yokeeswaran, Venuga, 2014. "Managerial Incentive Problems and Return Distributions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 486, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.