Report NEP-HRM-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartelsmann, Eric & Dobbelaere, Sabien & Peters, Bettina, 2014. "Allocation of human capital and innovation at the frontier: Firm-level evidence on Germany and the Netherlands," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jalava, Nina & Joensen, Juanna Schrøter & Pellas, Elin, 2014. "Grades and Rank: Impacts of Non-Financial Incentives on Test Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hirsch, Boris & Zwick, Thomas, 2014. "How Selective Are Real Wage Cuts? A Micro-Analysis Using Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8417, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diego d'Andria, 2014. "Taxation and incentives to innovate: a principal-agent approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- S. Katie Moon & Gordon M. Phillips, 2014. "Outside Purchase Contracts, Human Capital and Firm Capital Structure," NBER Working Papers 20579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghazala Azmat & Caterina Calsamiglia & Nagore Iriberri, 2014. "Gender Differences in Response to Big Stakes," CEP Discussion Papers dp1314, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marconi, G. & de Grip, A., 2014. "Education and growth with learning by doing," ROA Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Clemens Hetschko, 2014. "On the Misery of Losing Self-Employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 699, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Oded Galor & Marc Klemp, 2014. "The Biocultural Origins of Human Capital Formation," NBER Working Papers 20474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pencavel, John, 2014. "The Labor Supply of Self-Employed Workers: The Choice of Working Hours in Worker Co-ops," IZA Discussion Papers 8561, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans G. Bloemen, 2014. "Language Proficiency of Migrants: The Relation with Job Satisfaction and Skill Matching," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-148/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Winters, John V., 2014. "Foreign and Native-Born STEM Graduates and Innovation Intensity in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 8575, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Balcázar, Carlos Felipe & Nopo, Hugo R., 2014. "Broken Gears: The Value Added of Higher Education on Teachers' Academic Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 8477, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Elena Stancanelli, 2014. "Long Workweeks and Strange Hours," NBER Working Papers 20449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Artz, Benjamin & Goodall, Amanda H. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Boss Competence and Worker Well-being," IZA Discussion Papers 8559, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Conrads, Julian & Reggiani, Tommaso G., 2014. "The Effect of Communication Channels on Promise-Making and Promise-Keeping," IZA Discussion Papers 8534, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Scoppa, Vincenzo & Stranges, Manuela, 2014. "Cultural Values and Decision to Work of Immigrant Women in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 8522, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).