Report NEP-HRM-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joaquín Gómez-Miñambres & Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán González, 2012. "Goal Setting and Monetary Incentives: When Large Stakes Are Not Enough," Working Papers 12-24, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:182012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anat Bracha & Chaim Fershtman, 2012. "Competitive incentives: working harder or working smarter?," Working Papers 12-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:232012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:142012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carolina Castagnetti & Luisa Rosti, 2012. "Unfair tournaments: gender stereotyping and wage discrimination among Italian graduates," DEM Working Papers Series 010, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Leandro Arozamena & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2012. "Incentive Schemes in Export and Investment Promotions," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 77438, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Giuseppe Coco & Raffaele Lagravinese, 2012. "Incentive Effects on Efficiency in Education Systems’ Performance," Working Papers 270, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Belzil, Christian & Bognanno, Michael & Poinas, François, 2012. "Promotion Determinants in Corporate Hierarchies: An Examination of Fast Tracks and Functional Area," TSE Working Papers 12-348, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jingye Shi & Mikal Skuterud, 2012. "Gone Fishing! Reported Sickness Absenteeism and the Weather," Working Papers 1208, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Larcker, David F. & Ormazabal, Gaizka & Taylor, Daniel J., 2012. "The Relation between Equity Incentives and Misreporting: The Role of Risk-Taking Incentives," Research Papers 2120, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Patricia CortÃ©s & Jessica Pan, 2012. "Relative Quality of Foreign Nurses in the United States," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1231, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Cansu Akpinar, 0/11. "Career barriers for women executives and the Glass Ceiling Syndrome: the case study comparison between French and Turkish women executives," Post-Print halshs-00738519, HAL.
- Bowles, Hannah Riley, 2012. "Claiming Authority: How Women Explain Their Ascent to Top Business Leadership Positions," Working Paper Series rwp12-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.