Report NEP-HRM-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chaigneau, Pierre & Sahuguet, Nicolas, 2012. "The structure of CEO pay: pay-for-luck and stock-options," CEPR Discussion Papers 9182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia, 2012. "A “Human Growth” Perspective on Organizational Resources and Firm Performance," Department of Economics Working Papers 1209, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- David Cuberes & Alberto Basso, 2012. "Human Capital, Culture and the Onset of the Demographic Transition," Working Papers 2012024, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- John Pencavel, 2012. "Worker Cooperatives and Democratic Governance," Discussion Papers 12-003, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Liu, Yanyan, 2012. "School quality, labor markets and human capital investments : long-term impacts of an early stage education intervention in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6247, The World Bank.
- René Böheim & Thomas Horvath & Karin Mayr, 2012. "Birthplace Diversity of the Workforce and Productivity Spill-overs in Firms," WIFO Working Papers 438, WIFO.
- Rothstein, Jesse, 2012. "Teacher Quality Policy When Supply Matters," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt81q0f4bc, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- F. Cerina & F. Manca, 2012. "Catch me if you learn: development-specific education and economic growth," Working Paper CRENoS 201225, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Nicola Meccheri & Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Informal incentive labour contracts and product market competition," Discussion Papers 2012/139, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Daniel Hogele & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2012. "The Influence of Superstars on Organizational Identification of External Stakeholders: Empirical Findings from Professional Soccer," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 294, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Liao, Guanmin & Yu, Xiaoyun, 2012. "The Brain Gain of Corporate Boards: A Natural Experiment from China," CEPR Discussion Papers 9190, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahmad, AR & Yunus, NKY & Norwani, NM & Musa, K, 2012. "Organization Commitment of Public Primary School Senior Head Teachers," MPRA Paper 42165, University Library of Munich, Germany.