Report NEP-HRM-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas K. Bauer & Stefan Bender & Alfredo R. Paloyo & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2011. "Do Guns Displace Books? – The Impact of Compulsory Military Service on Educational Attainment," Ruhr Economic Papers 0260, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Claudia Burgard & Katja Görlitz, 2011. "Continuous Training, Job Satisfaction and Gender – An Empirical Analysis Using German Panel Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 0265, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Javier E. Báez & Adriana Camacho, 2011. "Assessing the Long-term Effects of Conditional Cash Transfers on Human Capital: Evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008900, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Card, David & Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2011. "Can Compulsory Military Service Raise Civilian Wages? Evidence from the Peacetime Draft in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 5915, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Longhi, Simonetta, 2011. "Impact of cultural diversity on wages and job satisfaction in England," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- David J. Cooper & Matthias Sutter, 2011. "Role selection and team performance," Working Papers 2011-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Leo Kaas, 2011. "Wage Dispersion and Labour Turnover with Adverse Selection," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-29, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Alessandra Cataldi & Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2011. "Does it pay to be productive ?The case of age groups," DULBEA Working Papers 11-10, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tindara Addabbo & Marco Fuscaldo & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Quality of work and health status: a multidimensional analysis," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0096, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Elias Albagli & Christian Hellwig & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011. "Information Aggregation, Investment, and Managerial Incentives," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1816, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Elias Albagli & Christian Hellwig & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011. "Information Aggregation, Investment, and Managerial Incentives," NBER Working Papers 17330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Hellerstedt, Karin & Nordqvist, Mattias, 2011. "Implications of Intra-Family and External Ownership Transfer Of Family Firms: Short Term and Long Term Performance," Ratio Working Papers 172, The Ratio Institute.
- C. Bram Cadsby & Maros Servatka & Fei Song, 2011. "How Competitive are Female Professionals? A Tale of Identity Conflict," Working Papers 1108, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Carola Frydman & Raven Molloy, 2011. "Pay Cuts for the Boss: Executive Compensation in the 1940s," NBER Working Papers 17303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.