Report NEP-HRM-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederiksen, Anders & Kato, Takao, 2011. "Human Capital and Career Success: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asali, Muhammad & Cristobal-Campoamor, Adolfo, 2011. "Optimal foreign direct investment in the presence of human capital formation," MPRA Paper 31460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baez, Javier E. & Camacho, Adriana, 2011. "Assessing the long-term effects of conditional cash transfers on human capital : evidence from Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5681, The World Bank.
- Mathieu Goudard & Michel Lubrano, 2011. "Human capital, social capital and scientific research in Europe: an application of linear hierarchical models," Working Papers halshs-00601033, HAL.
- Vanja WESTERBERG & Jette Bredahl JACOBSEN & Robert LIFRAN, 2012. "The case for offshore wind farms, artificial reefs and sustainable tourism in the French Mediterranean," Working Papers 12-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2012.
- Simon Gaechter & Esther Kessler & Manfred Koenigstein, 2011. "The roles of incentives and voluntary cooperation for contractual compliance," Discussion Papers 2011-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Höchtl, Wolfgang & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Stracke, Rudi & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Incentives vs. Selection in Promotion Tournaments: Can a Designer Kill Two Birds with One Stone?," IZA Discussion Papers 5755, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Sartarelli & A. Tampieri, 2011. "How do Performance Targets Affect Future Performance by Students and Schools?," Working Papers wp760, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nicolas Querou & Antoine Soubeyran & Raphael Soubeyran, 2015. "Moral Hazard and Capability," Working Papers 15-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2015.